Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Secret Santa - Official Post

Sign up closed 

Official Post (So you can stop harassing me Virginia *g*)

I'm going to keep the format more or less the same as last year so don't mind me pasting a few bits over. 

Are you interested in taking part in a Secret Santa? You will put together a fabulous Christmas gift for your recipient. Stalk well. Find out what they would swoon clear away over. It can be anything. ANYTHING. Handmade loveliness, art, stash, books, chocolate... just tailor it to your person and fill it with yuletide cheer.

Good quality second hand stuff - books, stamps, vintage/retro items - is all good (if it's not - let me know so I can let your Santa know!) Means you'll get more pressie for your buck!

Shall we set the minimum spend at £10? (Roughly $16.03USD according to xe.com) if you wish to spend more on your recipient, feel free but be aware that your sender might not be in the position to do the same.

If you want to know something in particular about your recipients likes etc, email me and I will email them for you anonymously. Obviously I am the only one who will know who my Santa is. So that one wouldn't be anonymous.

Things I need from you -

1. Who you are.
2. Email address
3. Blog address (for stalkage)
4. Postal address
5. Some likes/dislikes. Do you have a wishlist online?

Please email the above to - whoopidoo at btinternet dot com or click the 'email me' button on my sidebar. Include the email subject 'Secret Santa' (Hopefully that way it will filter into a folder I have set up.)


I will close sign up for the Secret Santa one week from today. Monday the 15th October. I'll then sort out who is sending to who and email you your victims details as soon as possible afterwards. Be aware I am very near my due date now (actually due the 17th) so if anything happens in that department there may be a slight delay in you getting your email! I will try and keep you posting within your own country but please let me know if you don't mind posting internationally. 

So to recap:

Will keep sign up open till the 15th
I'll then email you your victim
Stalk, stalk, stalk.
Make, spend, gather, rummage, wrap, wrap, wrap.
Posting date:  1st of December so it will arrive in good time.
Stalk postie
Shake, rattle and feel pressie
Try and resist till the 25th (I know who wont!)
Mad tearing frenzy.
Meet back after the big day to show off our gifts  :)

Be sure and tell me if I forgot anything and if you never took part last year, are wondering if you might like to this year but still unsure... click here and scroll to the end of the post. You'll find a list of all the participants from last year with links to who sent to who and what was sent/received. It was great fun :)

People taking part:

Me!
Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. I'll be emailing you! So looking forward to this..last year was so much fun!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds lovely. Not long for you now. Take care of yourself, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry...I won't be involved this year! Shipping fees of Mermaid Swap ate up all booty from my treasure chest :(

    Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I play please? I thought I had added my name already on your earlier blog post but I can't find it, blogger must have ate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't be joining in this year, Carmen. Financial belt tightening exercise is in full swing :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, Carmen!
    Cheers from Argentina.
    HD

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...