29 Faces - 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17 - The Skulls

So. With one thing and another I've been falling behind on my 29 Faces. I have been having a tiny (huge) whinge about this at home. My very clever Devvie said "Mum, just draw 6 boxes, one page, six tiny faces." Clever girl. Smart cookie that one.


So in my vain effort to catch up - I give you six tiny cartoon skulls.
Whoopidooings: Carmen Wing: Cartoon Skulls in my sketchbook
Skulls 1, 5 & 6 were loosely copied from here. Skulls 2, 3 and 4 were made up from my noggin.

I have shown both pages of my sketchbook so that Jez can see what I mean about drawing cells. I find them fascinating and therapeutic to draw. The ones on this page are based on (but look nothing like) a picture I saw depicting the structure of a bird disease.


Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peep :)

12 comments:

  1. What fun...I think the top right one is my favourite.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab and what a clever idea of Devvie's!! I love them all but No. 4 is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea from Devvie...and I love your skulls.
    The cell drawings look interesting too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever suggestion :) I think no 4 might be my favourite too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl, that Devvie! LOVE all those skulls.
    I am off to Ally Pally on Saturday (can't wait!) I feel a spending spree coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with Day of the Dead coming soon, too . "small" is manageable and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *_* ...Oooh... again news cuties skulls!lol!
    i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top right one is creepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never thought about drawing a skull. I like the idea of making the boxes and just doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skulls are always fun! These ones are great and they look wonderful in the little boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wor, they're just amazing!! Love all of them. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool stuff, sculls and then bird disease cells... Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Of all the blogs in all the towns, in all of cyber space, you landed on mine...

"Say your right words" the goblins said...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...